Aluminium Sliding Doors SVG Plus & SVG Plus Slim
SVG Plus & SVG Plus Slim
Sliding doors ideally lend themselves to larger apertures where much larger glazed panels can maximise your views. The
frame of the panels overlaps, which means the sightlines are smaller than those of folding doors, maximising your view and the light into the room. This ensures your doors look good open or closed, which is ideal for a changeable climate ike ours. Sliding doors are ideal if you want to create a flush floor detail but do not want a reduction in weather rating.
Sunflex UK sliders offer a slim sightline of 83mm with the SVG Plus and you can upgrade to the very sleek SVG Plus Slim
with an incredible 35mm sightline.
Download the Brochure
back to bi-fold doors...
- Certified weather rating – this system has been officially tested and certified to ensure that it really does keep bad weather outside. It is one of the most weathertight multi-track sliding systems available. Weather rating varies according to size and configuration type but tested to: Class 7a, 300Pa water tightness Class 3, 600Pa air tightness, Wind Class AE, 2,400Pa wind loads & Thermal efficiency
- Centre pane of 1.0 W/m2K = Overall U-Value of 1.6 W/m2K. 28mm, 30mm, 36mm or 38mm glazing units accommodated (28mm or 30mm only for the SVG Plus Slim)
- Large panel sizes up to 3 metres wide per panel and for narrower panels heights up to 3.2 metres (2,600mm height for the SVG Plus Slim) without the need to increase profile sizes
- Lightweight, smooth operation removing the need for a lift and slide operation which would restrict you to only one sliding panel in one direction
- Excellent securitywith a five-point lock including mushroom headed cam locks and an additional centre hook lock along with a 5-lever Euro profile cylinder providing excellent security. The one-piece lock keep provides a neater appearance than conventional individual keeps as well as ensuring trouble-free peration. Interlocking panels and anti-lift blocks make security concerns with sliding doors a thing of the past
- Flush floorwith a recessed track for convenience, DDA compliance and the neatest of details with no compromise on the systems excellent weather rating. Versatilitywith twin and triple track options. Three panels can be designed to slide behind a fourth fixed panel achieving three quarters clear opening of an aperture
- But why stop there? At Sunflex we have manufactured sliding systems to over 20 metres wide. With further options available such as frameless corners and the ability to completely open up a corner with a moveable corner post, you really can create a unique look to your property
- 100% clear openingwith panels sliding on an extended track behind your wall, offering the wow factor with your doors open or closed
- Contemporary look – slimline, square-edge profiles provide a stylish modern appearance, matching in well with our folding doors, single doors, windows and roofs for a complete project solution. All products can be painted at the same time to ensure exact colour matching throughout
- Wide range of finisheswith over 200 colours available along with specialist finishes such as textured paint, anodised and wood grain effect. There is the option to choose different colours outside and inside to match the design of your room and the external character of the property
- Marine painting process option – we ensure our sliding door products are given the best possible protection when being installed within a coastal or swimming pool location. This is done by pre-fabricating the systems prior to painting, ensuring every cut edge or exposed machined slot or hole is painted to ensure maximum protection. Of course, a strict cleaning regime is also required to prevent salt build-up but no company tries harder to ensure its products will stand up to such a harsh environment
- Ironmongery sometimes lets down the quality of a product, however at Sunflex we have sourced a range of options from subtle colour-coded D handles to stainless feature handles of various styles. There is also an option of a colourcoded recessed handle for a minimalist look
- If you have multiple apertures, our aluminium folding doors match in well with these sliding doors each with contemporary square profiles and when ordered at the same time we can help ensure uniformity for your project