Timber Bi-Fold Doors SF75h
Our Ultra-Slim SF75H Bi-Fold Door
The SF75H is a timber bi-fold door unlike any other. It offers sightlines of only 122mm, which is slimmer than many other manufacturer’s aluminium systems. The unique continuous twin-seal gasket design between the panels provide additional finger protection as well as an effective seal. Unlike most other timber bi-fold doors, the Sunflex SF75H has certified wind and water weather test results giving you complete peace of mind.
Download the Brochure
The system is manufactured using engineered timber – a must for any timber door system as it provides greater strength and stability to ensure trouble-free operation. Additionally, the system has been designed with built-in tolerances to accommodate seasonal expansion and contraction of the timber to ensure smooth operation all year round.
The convenience of being a bottom-running and supported system ensures trouble-free operation. The panels cannot drop and snag on the bottom track, making the system ideal for replacement installations where lintel specification could not support the weight of a top-hung door system. Available in a wide range of timbers and finishes to suit your home perfectly.
back to bi-fold doors...
- Slimmest sightlines of 122mm, which is incredibly slim for a timber door, enhancing your view and maximising light into your home
- Certified weather rating – reassuringly these systems have been officially tested to ensure that they really do keep bad weather outside. With double-rebated tracks and gasket that continues past the hinges unlike any other timber folding door. It provides 600Pa air permeability (Class 4), 300Pa water tightness (Class 7a) and resistance to wind load 2,000Pa (Class B5) to give you peace of mind
with our standard weathered track. (A low U-Value does not mean it keeps out the wind and the rain – know a systems weather test results before committing to a purchase)
- Excellent security with a multi-point locking system as standard comprising top and bottom shoot bolt locking with additional side-locking point on lead door panels and a 5-lever Euro profile cylinder. Internally glazed as standard, concealed running gear with double rebated outer frame sections. Horizontal latch lock also available
- Thermal efficiency far exceeding the latest building regulations, not only saving you money on heating bills but making your room feel warmer.
- Double glazedwith 1.0 W/m2K centre pane U-Value = Overall frame and glass U-Value 1.4 W/m2K
- Triple glazedwith a 0.5 W/m2K centre pane U-Value = Overall frame and glass U-Value 0.9 W/m2K
- Child safewith unique locking panel catch and stacking clip which enables doors to be locked securely in the open position, safe from young children and preventing unwanted operation of the system
- Finger cushioning gasket situated on the edge of the panels provides cushioning for young fingers. Made from long lasting EPDM rubber and continuing past the hinge, unlike most other folding doors, ensuring no weak spot in the weatherproofing
- Countless possible designs including moveable corner posts creating clear open corners as well as facetted sets to give a unique look to your project
- Maximise your openingwith panel widths up to 1,100mm wide for standard door heights and up to a maximum height of 2,900mm when combined with smaller panel widths
- Your choice of track with a low-level DDA-compliant track for a virtually seamless connection between the inside and the outside as well an extreme weathertight track for exposed locations and enviable weather test results. Sill sections are available at varying projections
- Designed to last using engineered timber sections comprising three pieces of timber bonded together to form a lighter, stronger more stable timber than conventional solid timber sections. The SF75H has the added convenience of being a bottom running and supported system ensuring trouble-free operation
- The panels cannot drop and snag on the bottom track, making the system ideal for replacement installations where lintel specification could not support the weight of a top-hung door system. The wheels on the bottom running carriage are located into the sides of the door track ensuring they are not affected by small debris that may find its way into the bottom of the track
- Choose fromPine or hardwood Meranti timber as standard or upgrade to Oak. Other timbers are also available
- Wide range of finisheswith Sikkens timber stains or any RAL colour. Oak timber can be supplied in an oil finish for a natural look. There is the option to choose different colours outside and inside to match the design of your room and the external character of the property
- Complete range including single doors, French doors, sliding doors, tilt-and-turn windows and fixed frames to ensure aesthetic uniformity for your project.