Stability and comfort
The SL 179 lift & sliding system combines the comfortable warmth of high-quality wood with the impressive design and durability of aluminium. In addition, the SL 179 convinces in technology and workmanship with the proven Solarlux quality, of course.
Types and sizes of openings
- Twin panels with one sliding panel
- Four panels with two centre sliding panels
- Opening widths up to 4.3m with a total width of up to 9m
- Heat insulation Uw= 1,0 W/m2K to EN ISO 10077-2
- Air permeability C2 according to EN 12207
- Protection against driving rain 9A to EN 12208
- Resistance to wind load according to DIN EN 1220
- Frame 212 mm (Classic); 223 mm (SKY plus); wood panel profile: 92 mm
- Laminated engineered wood is used for the panel profiles.
- Panel width 820 bis 3335 mm
- Panel height 1175 bis 3325 mm
- Glass thickness from 24– 54 mm available
- Locking by means of anti-burglar bolts
- A lever on the inside and a cup drawer pull on the outside are standard fittings of the sliding panel.
- Scantling frame. Reveals and soffit with continuous facing up to maximum length of 4 m (depending on the type of timber) or up to 6 m length with finger joint facing. Larger frames are butted.
- Threshold for wheelchair access according to DIN 18040 with a 5 mm raised runner track. The threshold is a combined multi-cavity aluminium/PVC profile, which is strong and has excellent heat insulating properties
Download a brochure
Browse the extensive range of products we offer here in our catalogue. This is available to you as a PDF or in hard copy.
Photos & illustrations of all ranges
Specifications, finishes & colours
Multiple glazing options
Guarantees & Warranties
Have an exciting project and need advice? Call us NowGET IN TOUCH