Project Administrator - Ecotec Architectural Window Solutions Ltd
Up to 39 hours / week - Reduced hours considered
Salary - £21.5-22.5k
Ecotec Architectural Windows Ltd is a small business based in Barnsley, within the offices of our sister company Euroglaze. We specialise in the sale and installation of high value windows and doors.
Due to significant growth, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Administrator to join our team.
The role involves:
- Being first point of contact for customer queries
- Dealing with telephone, web and email enquiries
- Understanding and explaining our product range, features & benefits
- Interpreting plans and drawings to generate quotations using Window Designer and other specialist supplier software
- Dealing with queries and amendments, and seeing these through to resolution
- Liasing with suppliers, customers and our installation teams
- Liasing with suppliers and distribution companies to schedule and coordinate the delivery of products
- Liasing with our internal Accounts team
- Using a CRM system to monitor and record all elements of the sales and ordering process
- Managing the company website and social media strategy through our supplier
- Take on special projects as appropriate
This position requires an individual who has a positive ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to effectively time manage a busy workload, understanding team priorities. You must have a keen eye for numerical accuracy and detail, the capacity to interpret plans and elevations and excellent customers service skills. You should be a good communicator, a good team player and be able to use your own initiative, with the ability to prioritise and multitask to maintain deadlines.
Good computer skills are a must and whilst knowledge of the window industry and Window Designer software are desirable, they are not essential. In addition, you’ll have good office system skills including Microsoft Office Suite and ideally experience of a CRM system.
As part of a small team you will need to be open minded to flexible ways of working and able to adapt to new processes and procedures.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitable experienced candidates
A-level qualifications (or equivalent), driving license and permission to work in the UK are required.
Application deadline: 22nd May