Case Study: Lovelace Gardens
"We are extremely happy with the look and finish that this high quality product delivers."
- Henry Reid, Director of Hathor Property
2 Luxury Developments in Surbiton Featuring Rationel Auraplus
As the director of Hathor Property, Henry has been in the property development industry for the past 8 years. An opulent project, Lovelace Gardens, in Surbiton started in October 2021 with the acquisition of the site, planning permissions and construction. The project comprises of two ultra-modern 5 – bedroom semi-detached houses.
These luxurious houses in the suburban neighbourhood of South-West London, boast of Rationel windows, supplied and installed by Ecotec. The products and business with Ecotec were on the based-on recommendation of the project manager at Giraffe Developments to Henry. The client is delighted with the look and finish of the high-quality windows!
- Customer: Henry Reid (Hathor Property)
- Project Name: ‘Lovelace Gardens’
- Project description: Two luxurious, modern 5-bedroom semi-detached houses
- Manufacturer: Rationel
- Range: Auraplus
- Location: Surbiton
- Rationel Auraplus
- Timber Aluminium Composite Frame
- Double Glazed
- High Thermal Performance
- Thermal insulation: 1.29 W/m2 K U-value
- 41dB Rw Sound reduction